The evil eye dot mandala mirror is a captivating and protective decorative piece. It features a 12” circular mirror at its center, surrounded by a meticulously handcrafted mandala design. This intricate mandala consists of concentric circles with detailed patterns and dots, creating a mesmerizing and symmetrical visual effect.
The “evil eye” concept is integrated into the design, serving as a symbol of protection against negative energies and envy. This ancient belief suggests that the evil eye can ward off ill intentions and bring good luck to the owner.
Delivery and return policies
we ships the product in INDIA only.
Please allow 1-2 days for your order to be processed for shipping. We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.
Most orders are delivered within 5-7 days (exclude Saturday and Sunday).
Delays in delivery can occasionally occur around public holidays or at times because of unforeseen circumstances, but we do our best to provide timely deliveries to all our customers. Once the order is shipped, the tracking information is shared with the customer.
We accept all major debit & credit cards (including MasterCard, Visa, RuPay), UPI and also provide Net Banking options across major Indian banks.
Currently, we are not offering Cash on Delivery.
Returns: Not Accepted
Products are packed and dispatched with utmost care. That’s why we don’t have any return policy but please contact me if you have problems with your order.
1. Handle the product with care to avoid damaging of the paint surface or mirror.
2. Keep away from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture to prevent fading or warping.
3. Clean the surface with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust.
4. Hog brush is recommended for the dusting of the painting.
5. Store the products in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
6. Soft damp cloth can be used to clean the mirror.